Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Still feeling blessed...

I woke up this morning still feeling extremely blessed and honored. First thought in my head was "He talked to me and the universe is an amazing thing." I won't ramble on again how Chuck getting a message to me has completely changed my life and given me such peace, because I could really write a book on it now. But, I do need to ramble on about the universe being an amazing thing and my spiritual path. 


My Christian upbringing has been a big struggle for me on this path and trying to meld it all together in my head. Since this wonderful thing happened to me yesterday, I don't know it's weird, even hard to say exactly what it is, but I do know that the Goddess is real and She knows what is best for me. 


That was something I wasn't too sure about being that a "male deity" was the only thing I have known, it was hard for me to wrap my brain around a female one. But it's like.........She sang out her song to me and I heard her loud and clear. I don't care what "name" she has or from which origin she comes from, all I care is that she is out there and that she cares about me. I want nothing more than to honor her with the blessings she has given me. 


I don't feel the struggle that I felt anymore. I am ready to take it all in and just let it flow. 


I'm not saying that the God isn't important too...maybe to put it like this. He stepped aside so the Goddess could step to me and help me to see. I don't know that this is even making sense. Thought it would be easy to explain but it isn't, really hard actually. lol. 


I'm listening to music as I type as I always do. A friend of mine had exchanged external hard drives and she had a lot of Pagan music on hers and I have really come to love this music. My daughter will come home and find it playing a lot of time and say "Mom, not the Pagan music again." She's 21 and only listens to pop music so she doesn't get it. LOL. Well the first song that came on was one that just said it all for me. The words are not a lot but it is how I feel right now. 


From The Goddess

We all come from the Goddess
and to Her we shall return
Like a drop of rain
Flowing to the ocean
Isis Astarte Diana Hecate
Demeter Kali Inanna
Goddess is alive, music is afoot.


Like a friend said to me "just let it flow into your life" (Thank you Marie, you were right!!). Well it just did. Now I'm not saying that it was completely the reading that did this for me, but it definitely was a big part of it. I think because I opened myself up to the reading, I also opened myself up to the Goddess as well. I was forcing it open in the past and it wouldn't open. Once I stopped and let it open on it's own it flowed in like Niagara Falls. 

Well I won't go on too much more on this. Still have a Christmas tree that needs to be finished and a house to be cleaned. So back to work. 

Many blessings to you all and may your day be filled with smiles. 

2 comments:

  1. "We All Come From the Goddess" is the first Goddess chant I ever heard and I have loved it ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did hear you calling...
    Yes, Whatever you call Her,
    Whatever name She is known by,
    What only matters is that She is known...
    May She flow in your life,
    Peaceful waters
    May Her Fire
    Spark your life force once again
    May you always know you are blessed!

    And a quick hello to Debra!!!

    ReplyDelete