Friday, January 14, 2011

Catching up

I've been MIA for a while now but I'm pushing myself to get back out there. Not that a lot has been going on, at least not big things, just a bunch of little things. 


The biggest thing that is going on is that my creative juices are a little dry right now. I'm trying to "wettin" then up again but it's a struggle. My craft area is a little messy right now and I think that has a lot to do with it so that is the first step I'm going to take in getting my muse happy again. With having packed so much of my craft room up I am having to think out of the box on making things because I don't have most of my supplies at my finger tips as I usually do. I hoping that will be a good thing in the end. 


My youngest daughter has me a little...don't even know the word to use. Perplexed maybe. She has this guy she has sort of been seeing. Well last week he informed her that he couldn't see her anymore because he was giving his life to Christ. Good for him, glad he found his path. But that path is now bleeding into my house and I am far from happy about that. He also told her that she is full of demons and she needs to come to church with him to get rid of them. As a mom and her mom I took great offense to that and was quite mad about it, but said nothing out of respect to her. She has now informed me that she is going to go to church with him. And I couldn't be happier for her. Hey thats what she wants to do fantastic. Never denied my girls their religion just don't preach to me about it. The other night I went to sleep listening to them on the phone talking about the bible and a big religious debate. Ok, now that really doesn't make me happy. I have kept my religion under wraps while she is living here to respect her space but I feel it isn't being returned. I don't have pictures of the God/Goddess up or an alter and my books I keep tucked in my room out of her sight. Not sure how I am going to handle it all yet will just have to wait and see how this one plays out. 


We did get a cat for Christmas!! WooHoo!! I haven't had a cat for a few years now because of the loss of my dear Moxie. She was a Manx and the love of my life. We did everything together. I don't speak of her much because it still hurts so much. She passed away two months after Chuck passed away so a really hard thing for me to talk about. But now I have MoMo...pronounced moe moe. I didn't name him. He is a big fluffy fur ball. So loving and is slowly coming out of his shell. He is four years old and has only known one family so it's taking him time to adjust but he's getting there. I will get pictures of him real soon and get them posted. 


Becca is still at bootcamp and is not liking it one bit. Her fiance isn't liking it at all. He is so lost without her so we try to have him over as much as possible. He is having a hard time hanging out with his friends because they were "his and her" friends, so too much of a reminder for him right now. We are just trying to give him as much support as we can. 


Ok so there might be one big thing going on with me, but I'm not sure. I think I might be going through the "big change". Eckkkkkk. Just a lot of strange things going on with my body right now centering around my reproductive area. And I think I've had a few hot flashes. Everyone else is bundled up because it's been cold here and I'm the one with a fan and sweating to death, it will last a few minutes and then I will be cold like everyone else. What the heck is that all about? I thought I was too young for this, but I have no idea. I ask my mom but don't get much from her that's for sure. 




Oh have to go to work, crap. Lost track of time. 




May your day be filled with many smiles and blessings. 




Julia

2 comments:

  1. Religious extremists are bad news. Just because their extremism is about "religion" doesn't make it harmless. It's a big red danger flag, like being a drug addict or wife beater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah and they freak me out!! Thank you for understanding Debra, greatly appreciated!!! Just to know someone out there understands makes it all the more better. I am keeping a close eye out on things and setting up some boundaries when it comes to this subject!! Thank you again. Many hugs and blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete