Thursday, January 27, 2011

Help!!!

Ok I need some suggestions. 


Now that my daughter has moved out and my house is my own again. I really want to embrace this path and really start practicing it. I have the time and energy without the interruptions to do so. Not to mention that I don't have to keep it under wraps anymore as a respect to her. 



 I am looking for some books to read that will help me get started. Maybe, sort of, kind of like a workbook, but not really. LOL Can I get more confusing? YES I can just give it some time. 


What is a good book to start off with? I have "Wicca: A Guide For The Solitary Practitioner" and it's great, but I just can't seem to wrap my head around it. Don't know why, just can't. Have read it a couple of times and it just doesn't grab on to me. Thought about taking it chapter by chapter and really delving into it by writing something about each one, maybe that would help. I don't know. 


If anyone out there has some suggestions about some books to get I would greatly appreciate it. Even thought about putting up a poll but as I don't know what books to put in the poll that idea went out the window quickly. lol 




May your day be filled with many smiles and blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment