Monday, January 31, 2011

Some quick photos

I finally found my camera and took some pictures of the recent clay work I have done. The pictures aren't the best. Today is my Friday!! YEAH!! I am so ready to create more and get things done for Imbolc that I want to get done. 

Lot blurry!! The love inside!!!

Black and white necklace. The Swarovski in the middle is
dark green, doesn't show well in the picture.

This is one of those that I didn't think would make
a good necklace so is now a magnet for the fridge.

Another magnet for the fridge!! Such a pretty fridge now!!

The colors are all wrong in the picture. The "pink" is actually
a very bright red. Have to work on my picture taking.

Really blurry!! Another black and white necklace.

Another one that is supposed to be a bright red. Can't see it well
but there is a clear teardrop Swarovaki crystal hanging from the bottom.


Ok have to get to work soon. Thank Goddess for Fridays even when they fall on Mondays!!!

And as always....

May your day be filled with many smiles and blessings!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! And making magnets out of the "others" is a great idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Debra and Aine!!


    Many smiles and blessings!!

    ReplyDelete