Saturday, April 21, 2012

Catching up.....

Where have I been?

I know I haven't been around in quite some time but I thought maybe it was time to get my butt back on here again. It has been really busy in my life and the main reason is that I am going to college now. So working part time and going to college full time has my time completely filled with one thing or another.

I am going to college to become a graphic designer and I am absolutely loving it. I will have my associates February of 2013. I can't wait to get a job in the field and really start doing what I really love.


I haven't done much art lately because of college but I try to get in a little here and there. Mostly polymer clay, but there is a lot of creativity at school so that part definitely hasn't died.

As for my spiritual path that is the one area that has really suffered. But, I am making a conscious effort to get that part of my life up and going again. Back to listening to my Pagan podcasts and reading the books I have. Have to get connected with the Goddess, miss having those conversations with her that I used to.

I am expecting my second grandchild in six weeks. It's a girl!! We never thought that my eldest daughter would have children, she was the one that thought that the most, but I guess the universe had other ideas on that subject. Her name will be Aniyah and I am sure she will be the cutest little girl ever. She responds to grandma when I talk to the belly which just makes my heart swell.

Well, I should get my butt to work. Man my job really bites my butt right now. Is there a spell out there to help people that you work with be nicer people or at least more positive and respectful? LOL But, hey that's one of the reasons I am going to school.

Love to all and may your day be a blessed one,

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment